As a homeowner, it’s crucial that you understand at least the basics of how your plumbing system works and the maintenance requirements it has. There are a number of plumbing-related myths that homeowners often believe, which can result in them inadvertently damaging their systems and being forced to pay out big bucks for a plumber in Shreveport, LA to come in and make some significant repairs. With this in mind, here’s a list of some of these most common myths and the truth behind them. MYTH: Grease can flush down your drain if you use hot water instead of cold... View Article
Categories for Emergency Plumber
January 17, 2019
- The Most Common Plumbing Problems in Shreveport, LA
- Issues with Your Commercial Plumbing? You May Need Repairs or Sewer Drain Cleaning in Shreveport, LA
- How to Pick the Best Plumbing Contractors in Shreveport, LA for Your Needs
- Six Tips to Avoid a Clogged Drain in the Spring
- Why Is My Water Pipe Frozen?