Your home’s sewer system is one of those things that you likely don’t spend much time thinking about—that is, until something goes wrong. By the time something has gone seriously wrong with your sewer line, you’ll likely have a major repair project on your hands that requires a lot of time, energy and money to address. The good news is that it’s possible to avoid major sewer system problems with a professional sewer line inspection in Shreveport, LA. Keep reading to find out about the signs that it’s time to schedule a sewer line inspection.
A sewer camera inspection in Shreveport, LA is a great way to discover hidden problems with your sewer system and avoid issues down the road. During a sewer line inspection, a plumber can observe potential issues and recommend repairs to the system that will improve its overall efficiency, effectiveness and longevity. Here are a few of the most important signs to look for to determine if it’s time to arrange a sewer line inspection for your property:
- Slow draining: Slow draining is one of the most common signs that something is wrong with your plumbing or sewer system. If it takes a long time for water to drain in your sink, tub or toilet, it’s probably time to get an inspection of your plumbing system.
- Unpleasant odors: Unpleasant odors are no fun to deal with, and they can be a sign that your system needs to be maintained. Unpleasant odors can happen as a result of a leak in your sewer line or due to clogged pipes and drains where food particles, grease and other debris are accumulating.
- Water pooling outside: If sewage systems become damaged, it’s common for water to begin pooling outside above the system or sewer line. Pooling water isn’t just an eyesore in a yard—it can also damage plants and grass and cause erosion that threatens home foundations and shifts sidewalks and driveways. Contact a plumber for a sewer line inspection in Shreveport, LA as soon as you notice water pooling outside your house.
- Water backup: Water that backs up into tubs, sinks and toilets is an unpleasant issue that indicates a serious problem with your sewer system. Address water backups as soon as possible to prevent more extensive sewer system damage in the future.
- Low water levels: Low water levels in toilets are often caused by clogs and obstructions in pipes, drains and sewer systems. A sewer camera inspection in Shreveport, LA is an effective way to identify clogs and address repairs and maintenance as needed.
If you’re looking for a professional sewer line inspection in Shreveport, LA, reach out to Perot Plumbing, LLC. We are a family owned and operated company with years of experience providing comprehensive plumbing services. No matter what your specific needs may be, our team is here to provide you with the highest quality services possible. Give us a call today to find out more about all our services and to request a quote from our team.
Categorised in: Sewer Line